- Mở tài khoản tại Agribank
- Vay vốn tại Agribank
- Thẻ của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền tại Agribank
- Lãi suất tiền gửi, tiền vay của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền quốc tế Agribank
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Khuyến mãi, ưu đãi của Agribank
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Biểu mẫu đăng kí
- Biểu phí dịch vụ
- Công cụ tính toán
- Hỏi đáp
- Liên hệ
- Lãi suất tiền gửi tiết kiệm
- Tỷ giá ngoại tệ
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Đăng nhập Ngân hàng trực tuyến
Agribank: TOP 10 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2019
On January 9, 2020, at the InterContinental Hanoi Hotel, the official announcement ceremony of VNR500 Ranking - 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2019 was jontly held by the Vietnam Report JSC and VietNamNet newspaper. According to the 2019 rankings, Agribank continued to hold the position in TOP10 and ranked first in the banking sector in this ranking.
This is the 13th consecutive year the VNR500 Ranking has been announced to honour the largest enterprises in Vietnam with remarkable achievements in production and business activities. The VNR500 ranking is based on independent surveys and evaluation results of the Vietnam Report JSC and VietNamNet newspaper, combined with analyses based on criteria of actual revenue of the enterprise, total assets, total labor, profit after tax and other indicators such as profitability ratios ROA, ROE, media reputation of businesses, etc.
According to this year's rankings, this is the 10th time that Agribank has held a position in TOP10. Agribank has also been a champion of Vietnam's commercial banking system in the VNR500 rankings in the past 13 years. This is a remarkable result, on the one hand, confirming the leading position of Agribank in the Vietnamese business community with achievements in revenue scale, on the other hand, recognizing the achievements for the efforts of the whole Agribank system in renewing and improving business operations towards improving business operations towards increasing professionalism and sustainable development.
In 2019, in addition to being the champion of Vietnam's commercial banking system, Agribank also achieved many other prestigious awards such as: in the list of 1,000 largest corporate income tax payers in 2018 (V1000) announced by the General Department of Taxation, Agribank is in the Top 20 and ranked fourth among the banks paying the highest corporate income tax; two products winning Sao Khue Award for the outstanding IT system category in the banking sector: ARS centralized remittance payment system and Agribank Bill Payment system; two Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2019, namely “Outstanding bank for high-tech agricultural investment” and “Outstanding bank for the community”, etc.
2019 is the fourth consecutive year that Agribank has achieved and exceeded all major business targets, being among the highest taxpayers in the country, creating a solid and favorable premise for the completion of the business plan targets in 2020 and the completion of the target of Agribank restructuring plan associated with handling bad debts in the 2016-2020 period, contributing positively to the overall results of the whole banking sector and the development of the economy.
- Agribank launched a VND 100,000 billion credit package to support customers impacted by Covid 19 pandemic
- Agribank: Maintaining the leading role in the agricultural and rural financial market
- Agribank will exempt or reduce loan interest for businesses
- Agribank continues to affirm its leading role in Vietnam's rural financial market
- Agribank: TOP 10 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2019
- Agribank plays the key role in developing the ecosystem for non-cash payment in agricultural and rural markets
- Notice of change of Agribank's legal representative
- Agribank won prestigious awards in 2019
- Agribank contributes to promoting communication on financial literacy
- Agribank ranked 142/500 largest banks in Asia Pacific region in terms of asset size