Agribank honored to receive two Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2021
Agribank was honored with two awards “Bank with outstanding innovative products and services" and “Outstanding bank for the community” 2021, on the evening of March 25, 2021.
The award ceremony for Agribank was organized by the Vietnam Banking Association VNBA in coordination with the International Data Group in Vietnam (IDG Vietnam) in parallel with the events at Vietnam Retail Banking Forum 2021.
Two awards given to Agribank are the prestigious annual awards in the banking industry, held from 2012 to present, to honor banks with outstanding performance in terms of banking operations, products and services, making contribution to the development of the industry, etc.
During its operation, Agribank maintained its role as one of the enterprises that contributed the most to the State budget. Agribank always spends 70% of outstanding loans for investment in agriculture and rural areas, accounting for nearly 40% of the total outstanding loans for agriculture and rural areas of the whole system of credit institutions. Agribank's credit programs have been making a very important contribution to poverty reduction, promoting the restructuring of the agricultural sector and building new rural areas of the country, contributing to the breakthrough development of agriculture, affirming its role as the backbone of the economy. With the product Tam Nong Card, Agribank was voted by the council for the "Bank with outstanding innovative products and services in 2021" award.
In addition to business activities, Agribank pays a lot of attention in supporting social security with many overall and long-term funding projects and programs across the country, supporting the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic. Since the beginning of the pandemic and during this complicated waves of the pandemic, Agribank has always been a pioneer with the mission of accompanying the people and the frontline force in the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic. With responsibility to the community, Agribank promptly provided practical and quick support for social security activities, contributing to the prevention and control of the Covid-19 panddemic in Ho Chi Minh City in particular and the whole country in general. Since 2021, the whole Agribank system has donated more than VND 550 billion for disease prevention and control throughout the country, including many practical activities such as: supporting vaccine fund; funding expenses, medical equipment for hospitals; supporting medical team, etc. These activities affirm an Agribank that is always grateful, socially responsible for the community, spreading the spirit of sharing, the culture of gratitude of the Agribank people, the good ethics and cultural traditions of the Vietnamese people. This is one of the reasons for Agribank to be honored the "Outstanding bank for the community" award.
- Agribank successfully concluded the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank hosts the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank honored with three prestigious awards from MasterCard
- Agribank Loc Viet card wins Sao Khue award 2022
- Agribank honored to receive two Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2021
- Agribank ranked highest among Vietnamese banks in the Brand Finance Banking 500 2022
- Agribank and FWD Vietnam entered into a cooperation agreement
- Agribank - the bank with the most interest reduction for customers
- Agribank offers many preferential products, supporting the economy to overcome difficulties
- The first six months of 2021: Agribank operates safely and effectively