- Mở tài khoản tại Agribank
- Vay vốn tại Agribank
- Thẻ của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền tại Agribank
- Lãi suất tiền gửi, tiền vay của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền quốc tế Agribank
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Khuyến mãi, ưu đãi của Agribank
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Biểu mẫu đăng kí
- Biểu phí dịch vụ
- Công cụ tính toán
- Hỏi đáp
- Liên hệ
- Lãi suất tiền gửi tiết kiệm
- Tỷ giá ngoại tệ
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Đăng nhập Ngân hàng trực tuyến
Agribank is determined to work with the banking sector to successfully complete the tasks assigned by the Government in 2019
Since the beginning of the year, Agribank has implemented business solutions in a synchronous manner, become a bank that focused on lending and providing support to Vietnam’s businesses, households, and people in production and business, making a positive contribution to the bright "picture" of the country's economy.
Recently, Resolution No. 69/NQ-CP of the Government's regular meeting in August 2019 assigned many important tasks to the State Bank of Vietnam and the banking sector, i.e. in addition to continuing to closely monitor changes in domestic and international markets, operating monetary policy proactively and flexibly, and regulating exchange rates in an appropriate manner, an important task is to focus credit activities on priority areas, strictly control credit for potentially risky areas, and create favorable conditions to increase access to capital for small and medium enterprises and households, contributing to restricting illegal usurious loans; continue to promote the restructuring of the system of credit institutions associated with dealing with bad debts, etc.
Together with the banking sector in fulfilling the tasks assigned by the Government, from now until the end of 2019, Agribank is determined to complete the set targets, continue to implement solutions to effectively implement the Credit policy for agricultural and rural development; focus on solving difficulties and removing obstacles as the foundation for both credit growth and operational safety.
Agribank continues to implement lending policies in the fields of agriculture, rural areas, exporting, supporting industries, small and medium-sized enterprises, high-tech enterprises and other priority areas under the direction of Government; maintain outstanding loans for agriculture and rural areas accounting for a large proportion of the total outstanding loans to the economy; diversify credit structure by industry, business area, and customer group, ensuring growth in size in line with capital balance associated with credit quality control and improvement.
Agribank branches in localities to actively participate in specific policy programs of the locality to contribute to the socio-economic development of the locality, especially in agriculture and rural areas.
Agribank is committed to putting customers as the center of its banking operation, maximizing resources, focusing on making innovation, improving service quality to best serve customers, thereby ensuring the good performance of the key and leading role in providing credit and banking services in the field of agriculture and rural areas; continuing to effectively implement the restructuring associated with dealing with bad debts, ensuring that the equitization process takes place in accordance with the direction of the Government and the State Bank of Vietnam.
- Agribank: TOP 10 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2019
- Agribank plays the key role in developing the ecosystem for non-cash payment in agricultural and rural markets
- Notice of change of Agribank's legal representative
- Agribank won prestigious awards in 2019
- Agribank contributes to promoting communication on financial literacy
- Agribank ranked 142/500 largest banks in Asia Pacific region in terms of asset size
- Agribank is determined to work with the banking sector to successfully complete the tasks assigned by the Government in 2019
- Agribank: maintaining the key role in the agricultural and rural financial market
- Agribank attended bilateral meetings 2019
- Agribank card services continue to maintain strong growth momentum