- Mở tài khoản tại Agribank
- Vay vốn tại Agribank
- Thẻ của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền tại Agribank
- Lãi suất tiền gửi, tiền vay của Agribank
- Chuyển tiền quốc tế Agribank
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Khuyến mãi, ưu đãi của Agribank
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Biểu mẫu đăng kí
- Biểu phí dịch vụ
- Công cụ tính toán
- Hỏi đáp
- Liên hệ
- Lãi suất tiền gửi tiết kiệm
- Tỷ giá ngoại tệ
- Điểm ATM & Chi nhánh
- Đăng nhập Ngân hàng trực tuyến
Agribank ranked 142/500 largest banks in Asia Pacific region in terms of asset size
In the list of the 500 largest and most powerful banks in Asia Pacific region, Agribank ranked 142/500 largest banks in Asia Pacific region in terms of asset size and ranked 6/10 among Vietnamese banks in the Top strongest banks by balance sheet evaluation in the region.
Every year, The Asian Banker Magazine organizes many awards categories to honor banks and financial institutions that achieve good results in the region such as awards such as: Transaction Banking Awards, Retail Banking Awards, Asian Banker 500...
The Strongest Bank Award in each country has been carried out since 2007 in order to select the strongest banks in the region based on the balance sheet. This is the first and prestigious ranking in the world based on a detailed and transparent voting process to recognize the achievements of commercial banks on the criteria of development scale, balance sheet growth, risk, operational quality and liquidity.
In recent years, Agribank has always been in the Top of strong banks in the Asia Pacific region. As of August 30, 2019, Agribank's total assets reached more than VND 1.3 million billion, total mobilized capital reached more than VND 1.2 million billion, total outstanding loans to the economy reached over 1 million billion VND. Outstanding loans to agriculture in rural areas account for 70% of outstanding loans of the economy (accounting for over 50% of the market share of agriculture and rural areas in Vietnam). Agribank was honored in the TOP10 list of prestigious Vietnamese commercial banks in 2019 (according to the announcement of Vietnam Report), and also ranked the first in Vietnamese commercial banks in the TOP500 list of largest enterprises in Vietnam 2019. Recently, Agribank was announced by the international credit rating agency Moody's to rank the level of Agribank as Ba3, equivalent to the national credit rating and the highest rating for commercial banks in Vietnam.
Founded on March 26, 1988, Agribank has maintained a stable growth in terms of scale, structure, and quality of operations effectively. Agribank is one of the commercial banks who playing a key role in leading the system of credit institutions to implement the national monetary policy and the Party and State's programs and policies on monetary and banking, especially the credit policy for agricultural and rural development.
- Agribank will exempt or reduce loan interest for businesses
- Agribank continues to affirm its leading role in Vietnam's rural financial market
- Agribank: TOP 10 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2019
- Agribank plays the key role in developing the ecosystem for non-cash payment in agricultural and rural markets
- Notice of change of Agribank's legal representative
- Agribank won prestigious awards in 2019
- Agribank contributes to promoting communication on financial literacy
- Agribank ranked 142/500 largest banks in Asia Pacific region in terms of asset size
- Agribank is determined to work with the banking sector to successfully complete the tasks assigned by the Government in 2019
- Agribank: maintaining the key role in the agricultural and rural financial market