Agribank ranked highest among Vietnamese banks in the Brand Finance Banking 500 2022
Brand Finance Company has just announced the Global Ranking of 500 Most Valuable Banking Brands (Brand Finance Banking 500) in 2022. Brands are selected, evaluated and ranked based on the criteria of market share, growth rate in asset size, financial capacity, operational efficiency as well as brand reputation.
In this ranking, Agribank and Vietnamese banks have made great strides in brand value. In which, Agribank ranked 157th, up 16 places compared to 2021 and ranked highest among 11 leading commercial banks in Vietnam ranked globally in 2022.
Brand Finance is the world's leading brand valuation consultancy company established in 1996 in London, United Kingdom. With experience and expertise in brand valuation, every year, Brand Finance evaluates more than 5000 of the world's top brands and publishes nearly 100 reports. Brand Finance is leading the standardization of the brand valuation industry and is compliant with ISO 10668 and 20671.
Facing fluctuations and difficulties at home and abroad, but together with the Vietnamese banking system, Agribank's image continues to be affirmed through prestigious awards such as: Vietnam National Brand 2020; top 10 largest enterprises in Vietnam VNR500; top 50 best enterprises in Vietnam; top 10 Vietnamese strong brands in banking and financial services in 2021; Top 10 prestigious Vietnamese commercial banks in 2021 announced by Vietnam Report; ranked 5th in the top 50 most valuable brands in Vietnam in 2021 along with many other titles, etc.
As of December 31, 2021, Agribank's total assets reached VND 1,697,627 billion; Total outstanding loans to the economy reached VND 1,314,225 billion, of which nearly 70% of outstanding loans were for investment in agricultural and rural development.
Notably, the State Bank has just announced that the total amount of accumulated reduced interest from July 15 to the end of 2021 of 16 banks is VND 21,244 billion, reaching 105.13% of the commitment.
In which, Agribank is still the leading bank in terms of interest rate reduction with VND 5,512 billion with a total value of loans with interest rate reduction of nearly VND 1.41 million billion for nearly 3.5 million customers.
- Agribank - pioneering brand confirmed by prestigious awards
- Agribank presented at the online webinar on "Connecting and Exploring Opportunities with ABA" of the Asian Bankers Association (ABA)
- Moody's affirmed Agribank's ratings
- Agribank maintains in Vietnam's top 10 most valuable brands in 2023 by Brand Finance
- Agribank honored with two awards for products and services of the year
- Agribank honored to receive three Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2022
- Agribank pioneering the application of data on residence in banking activities
- Agribank expanding low-interest credit programs to support customers
- Agribank attended the 56th Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Agribank received the First Class Labor Medal on the occasion of its 35th anniversary of establishment