The first six months of 2021: Agribank operates safely and effectively
In the first six months of 2021, in the context of the world and the country facing many difficulties due to the complicated developments of the Covid-19, which has a great impact on all aspects of economic and social life, Agribank has proactively developed and implemented flexibly and synchronously solutions in line with market developments, ensuring safe and smooth business operations, and sufficient capital for the economy and financial services according to customer needs. Many business targets have been achieved and exceeded the planned schedule for 2021 (total assets, capital sources, finance, service revenue, loan recovery, risk provisioning, etc.).
Although operating in the context of difficulties of the economy, with many synchronous and effective solutions, Agribank strives to fulfill its political tasks, the role of the leading commercial bank in Vietnam, a key player in agricultural, farmer and rural development investment, with the proportion of investment "Tam Nong" accounting for 70% of total outstanding loans of the economy, accounting for the largest proportion in market share of agricultural and rural investment credit in Vietnam.
Accompanying the Government in realizing the dual goals of effective pandemic control and socio-economic development, Agribank has promptly and effectively implemented solutions to support people and businesses to overcome difficulties due to the negative impact of the pandemic, including restructuring repayment terms, interest and fee exemption and reduction, providing new loans, and implementing many credit programs with preferential interest rates to support customers suffering from financial difficulties by the Covid-19 pandemic with a scale of VND 100,000 billion; VND 30,000 billion in preferential loans for small and medium enterprises; providing preferential loans for import and export customers with the scale of VND 15,000 billion and USD 300 million; loans to corporate customers with a scale of VND 15,000 billion; loans to customers for consumption purposes with a scale of VND 20,000 billion. Promoting the responsibility of a responsible business to the community, the entire Agribank system has actively participated in social security activities, supported frontline hospitals, frontline forces, supported localities and supported the Vaccine Fund for Covid-19 Prevention and Control.
Going forward, Agribank aims to maintain its position as a commercial bank playing a key role in Vietnam banking system with transparent, competitive, safe and effective business operations; in line with operational standards and international practices; to be dynamic and creative to adapt to the 4th industrial revolution, to meet the increasing demand for financial and banking services of customers, move towards financial inclusion by 2030, ensuring customers have full and convenient access to quality financial and banking services, making positive contributions to sustainable development.
- Agribank successfully concluded the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank hosts the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank honored with three prestigious awards from MasterCard
- Agribank Loc Viet card wins Sao Khue award 2022
- Agribank honored to receive two Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2021
- Agribank ranked highest among Vietnamese banks in the Brand Finance Banking 500 2022
- Agribank and FWD Vietnam entered into a cooperation agreement
- Agribank - the bank with the most interest reduction for customers
- Agribank offers many preferential products, supporting the economy to overcome difficulties
- The first six months of 2021: Agribank operates safely and effectively