Agribank - the bank with the most interest reduction for customers
Agribank has just announced the completion of 2021 business targets with a profit of more than VND 14,000 billion.
Despite being the bank with the most interest reduction for customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2021, Agribank still fully completed its business targets with profit reached more than VND 14,000 billion
As of the end of 2021, Agribank's total assets reached VND 1.68 million billion, an increase of 7.3% compared to 2020. Mobilized capital reached over VND 1.58 million billion, an increase of 7.5%. Total outstanding loans to the economy reached over VND 1.31 million billion, an increase of 8.5%.
In particular, Agribank maintains the proportion of outstanding loans for agriculture and rural areas about 70% of total outstanding loans and accounts for more than 36% of total outstanding loans in this field; actively supports to promote economic restructuring in agriculture, contributing to poverty alleviation, building new rural areas and limiting black credit.
Other Agribank’s operational safety ratios are in accordance with regulations.
At the same time, in 2021, Agribank was also a pioneer in reducing interest rates and payment service fees in order to support customers to overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and a pioneer in social security activities in education, health care, support for COVID-19 prevention and control with a total value of up to VND 7,000 billion.
According to the latest statistics from the State Bank, accumulated from July 15, 2021 to November 30, 2021, Agribank had reduced the total interest for customers by VND 5,176 billion (reaching 90.8% of the commitment); the total value of debt with interest rate reduction of over VND 1.41 million billion for nearly 3.75 million customers. Agribank is the bank with the most interest reduction to support customers in difficulty.
In order to support customers to overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, to meet the credit needs of customers and limit black credit, Agribank has just announced to spend VND 25,000 billion on overdraft loans with preferential interest rates (up to 7.5% p.a.) for customers receiving salary via accounts at Agribank.
In addition, Agribank has implemented many preferential programs with competitive interest rates such as: Loans for the purchase of consumer goods and household items; loans for living needs; loans for new construction, repair, renovation, upgrading and purchase of houses and residential land for residents; loans to buy means of transport, etc. to help customers access capital easily.
- Agribank successfully concluded the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank hosts the Regional Policy Forum and the 75th Executive Committee Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Agribank honored with three prestigious awards from MasterCard
- Agribank Loc Viet card wins Sao Khue award 2022
- Agribank honored to receive two Vietnam Outstanding Banking Awards 2021
- Agribank ranked highest among Vietnamese banks in the Brand Finance Banking 500 2022
- Agribank and FWD Vietnam entered into a cooperation agreement
- Agribank - the bank with the most interest reduction for customers
- Agribank offers many preferential products, supporting the economy to overcome difficulties
- The first six months of 2021: Agribank operates safely and effectively